Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Poster Assignment

First out of class project for Sketching class. Week 3 Due date.

We were given the guidelines to make three abstract watercolour blobs.
One Warm colours,
One Cool colours,
And One Mix colours.

This is a REALLY fun project, I was working on this for 4 hours. Not because I couldn't figure out what to do, or because I'm slow at painting.
I just REALLY loved this project!
I kept changing faces, and position and sizes of the watercolour backgrounds.
That's why I have 2 warm colour posters, because I couldn't decide which one to do.

So this first one is the first warm poster:



This was the first warm coloured one that I did, but after finishing the cool and mix ones, I didn't like this one as much...It makes me think of Breakfast At Tiffany's...

Second poster I finished was the cool colour poster:



This one is my favorite, design wise and because blue and green are my FAVORITE colours!

And the last poster was the mix of warm and cool colours:



I really enjoyed this one, VERY colourful :) It makes me think of robots, a sexy robot!

This is the warm poster that I redid since I didn't like the last one, and I still don't like it...I'll try again if I have time, I'll find something interesting...



That's it for today! 'Till next time bloggers! Hope you enjoy these posters!
Remember, larger posts can be seen here on Photobucket.
Assignment posted under the "Poster Assignment" album.

WHOOPS!

I forgot to add the watercolour splashes that I used for the posters.
Here they are :)



No comments: